Would you like to become a part of a motivated retail department aspiring to significantly contribute to the overall growth and development of an industry leader in Electronic Cigarettes & E-Liquid? We are currently looking to recruit in: Northallerton. What can you contribute to an established retail store looking to offer exceptional customer service to our loyal client base and drive new business?
We are looking for:
- An excellent communicator who is willing to go above & beyond to provide sound & informed advice to new & existing customers.
- Retail advisor experience when explaining options, product features & the benefits of our product offering.
- Commercial awareness and actively promote the Liberty Flights brand with enthusiasm & drive.
- A self-motivated individual who is willing to lead by example & steer the store to success by achieving & adhering to the expectations set by the Company.
- The successful candidate to be IT literate.
- A confident approach to selling & advising as well as an open approach to further product research, to gain exceptional product & industry knowledge.
- Accountability for the store, its employees, recruitment, performance & targets for the Northallerton Store to be the best it can be – whilst positively representing the Liberty Flights brand.
- Effective reporting skills to the UK Retail Manager, allowing a smooth & transparent communication flow at all times.
- The use of previous retail experience and knowledge to develop customer retention, enforce the customer journey in store and tend to all customer needs.
- Strong experience in employee relations, employee engagement & performance management.
- Ability to travel and assist in additional retail stores to provide cover when required.
- Strong administrative skills for tasks including but not limited to; completing staff rotas, absence reporting and accurate reporting from in house computer systems.
What we offer:
- Salary: £15.5K per annum
- Permanent Full Time Contact – 40 hours per week (Store open: Mon – Sun)
- Retail Incentive Scheme.
- Product & Systems Training.
- Holidays + Birthday & Long Service Holidays.
- Modern working environment with point of sales materials.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme.
- Staff discount on products!
Due to potential high volumes of applicants, if you have not heard back from us within 28 days of your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please contact our HR team for more information; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01254 874 925 today!