Retail Assistant (Various Part Time Hours Available)
Locations: Harrogate, Newbury
Would you like to become a part of a motivated retail department aspiring to significantly contribute to the overall growth and development of an industry leader in Electronic Cigarettes & E-Liquid? With over 20 retail stores across the UK – this is a unique opportunity for you to join a growing Company in a young & exciting industry.
We are looking for:
- An excellent communicator who is willing to go above & beyond to provide sound & informed advice to new & existing customers.
- Retail advisor experience when explaining options, product features & the benefits of our product offering in store.
- Commercial awareness of product brands, the competitive market & product promotion.
- The successful candidate to be IT literate, with the ability to adapt to bespoke systems & utilise their functions confidentially & accurately.
- A confident approach to selling & advising as well as an open approach to further product research, to offer informed product & industry knowledge to our customers.
- Follow the Company values & expectations when carrying out all tasks in the day to day work load.
- Effective reporting skills demonstrated when communicating with the Store Supervisor through verbal, written or electronic methods.
- The use of previous retail experience and knowledge to guide the customer through their vaping journey, tending to the customers’ needs with their best interests in mind at all times.
- Ability to travel and assist in additional retail stores to provide cover when required.
- A team work approach when tacking certain tasks, with the ability to lone work when required.
- Strong administrative skills for tasks including but not limited to; completing relevant reports for the stores admin, stock takes and order processing.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Retail Incentive Scheme.
- Product & Systems Training.
- Holidays + Birthday & Long Service Holidays
- Modern working environment with point of sales materials.
- Childcare vouchers scheme.
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our HR team to find out more! 01254 874 925.
Area Sales Manager:
£20-£25K per annum, fantastic uncapped commission structure with realistic first year earnings of £12K, monthly car allowance.
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to: National Sales Manager
- Be an ambassador for the business.
- Generate and maintain new business through the convenience, forecourt and vape store sectors.
- Primary focus on new business, driving and increasing revenue streams and ensuring that the product and brand is offered in all geographical areas of the UK.
- Utilise a previous positive track record within the FMCG environment by keeping in contact with existing customers in person and over the telephone and developing flourishing B2B relationships.
- Use sales systems and tools to record progress with calls, trials and sales conversions.
- Promote the brand and product, emphasise the importance of serving a wide range of accounts to a high level and utilise the unique benefits of stocking the product.
- Ensure that use of own initiative to generate sales, be instinctive and enthusiastic when representing the company, remaining professional at all times – to contribute to team success.
- Selling, negotiating and networking skills are key to being successful in this role.
- Work with the Finance team to ensure the debt is kept to a minimum.
- Follow set procedures to show transparency in work flow and results.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Selling and negotiation skills are essential
- Experience in the FMCG industry
- The successful will have a full UK driving licence as travel is vital for this role.
If you have not heard from Liberty Flights 28 days after applying for the position, we thank you for your application but unfortunately, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Due to potential high volumes of applications, we are unable to reply to all applicants.
Please send applications to email@example.com or call our HR team on 01254 874925.