Locations: Derby (10 hours)
Would you like to become a part of a motivated retail department aspiring to significantly contribute to the overall growth and development of an industry leader in Electronic Cigarettes & E-Liquid? This is a unique opportunity for you to join a growing Company in a young & exciting industry.
We are looking for:
- An excellent communicator who is willing to go above & beyond to provide sound & informed advice to new & existing customers.
- Retail advisor experience when explaining options, product features & the benefits of our product offering in store.
- Commercial awareness of product brands, the competitive market & product promotion.
- The successful candidate to be IT literate, with the ability to adapt to bespoke systems & utilise their functions confidentially & accurately.
- A confident approach to selling & advising as well as an open approach to further product research, to offer informed product & industry knowledge to our customers.
- Follow the Company values & expectations when carrying out all tasks in the day to day work load.
- Effective reporting skills demonstrated when communicating with the Store Supervisor through verbal, written or electronic methods.
- The use of previous retail experience and knowledge to guide the customer through their vaping journey, tending to the customers’ needs with their best interests in mind at all times.
- Ability to travel and assist in additional retail stores to provide cover when required.
- A team work approach when tacking certain tasks, with the ability to lone work when required.
- Strong administrative skills for tasks including but not limited to; completing relevant reports for the stores admin, stock takes and order processing.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Retail Incentive Scheme.
- Product & Systems Training.
- Holidays + Birthday & Long Service Holidays
- Modern working environment with point of sales materials.
- Childcare vouchers scheme.
- Holiday Buy Back Scheme.
Please contact our HR team for more information; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01254 874 925