Offering both variable voltage and variable power, the Sigelei ZMAX offers functionality at an affordable price. Now includes an 18650 extender cap in the price.
These are the newer Version 2 Zmax with the Oled screen and ego adapter fitting.
Features include :
- Variable Power - Adjustable from 3W to 15W (0.5W increments/decrements)
- Variable Voltage - Adjustable from 3.0V to 6.0V (0.1V increments/decrements)
- Intelligent auto PCB when in VW mode to automatically calculate the correct output based on atomiser resistance
- Bright, scrolling LCD display
- 510/eGo Connector/Threading
- Mirror finish, solid Stainless Steel Body
- Single 18650 Battery or Stacked 18350 Batteries required for operation (18350 require a different end cap)
- 5 AMP Current Limit and Protection
- Check AD resistance
- Check remaining battery voltage
- Low Battery Indication and Protection
- Check output voltage to AD
- Check battery output voltage
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Selectable RMS or Mean/Average Regulatory Mode
The ZMAX will work with any 510 fitting atomizer or clearomizer but the Kanger T3 and the EVOD may be a tight fit due to the knurling on these clearomizers, a 510 to ego adapter may be needed if you want to use a Kanger T3 on this device.
Please note : The price includes device only, you will require batteries and a charger (not included) to use this device (as well as the atomizers and liquid). We suggest getting a TrustFire charger, AW P18650 3.7V - 22 (2200 MAH) - SINGLE battery / AW 18650 2000mAh battery and atomizer/cartomizer to use with this device (510 fitting).
To access the menu system simply press the activation button quickly 3 times, you will then be able to cycle through the following menu settings by pressing the button:
1. On/Off - Turns the ZMAX On or Off
2. Power/Voltage Up - Increases the power or the voltage
3. Power/Voltage Down - Decreases the power or the voltage
4. Battery Voltage - Displays the remaining battery voltage
5. Display - Displays the setting, set in the Displays Sub-Menu
• Voltage – Display the output voltage to the AD (Atomizing Device)
• Battery – Displays the remaining battery voltage
• Resistance – Display the resistance of the connected AD
6. LCD On/Off - Toggles between switching the display on or off
7. Power Voltage - Toggles between VW or VV modes
• Power: Constant Power operation
• Voltage: Constant Voltage operation
8. RMS & Mean - Toggles between RMS and Mean (Average) Modes
• RMS: Root-Mean-Squared (Recommended), a more precise output
• Mean: or Average, output is somewhat higher and less precise
The following messages may appear on your New ZMAX screen:
Low Load - The AD resistance is too low.
Short - There is a Short Circuit across the AD Terminals (the atomizer probably has a short circuit).
Low Battery - The Battery voltage is too low, replace or charge battery (below 3.2V for 1 battery; below 6.4V when using ‘stacked’ batteries).
Please note, certain wide 18650 will not fit in this device, we have tested an EFEST 18650 2200mAh and have been unable to get it to fit the device. An AW 18650 2000mAh fits and works fine.