moocow

Author Topic: Mixing e-Juice - The calculation  (Read 1789 times)

Offline iStormUK

• Voodoo Magic!!
Mixing e-Juice - The calculation
« on: February 01, 2010, 04:57:30 pm »
With all the goodness the iPhone calculator has, I feel like we need another method, for those of us not marked by the hand of Steve Jobs, to calculate stuff.  However, the formula for working out the e-juice recipes seems to be some kind of industry guarded secret,  I was wondering if there is anyone out there who could give me the math formula for working this out, so I can go off and do what I do best, and build a J2ME app, for those who want a portable calculator but do not have iPods/iPhones. :)

Offline Jackie

• God Like
Re: Mixing e-Juice - The calculation
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 05:47:16 pm »
Being glad not to be marked by said hand, I've never used the iphone calculator.  Is it similar to this one - http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php ?

Offline iStormUK

• Voodoo Magic!!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 06:06:06 pm »
Being glad not to be marked by said hand, I've never used the iphone calculator.  Is it similar to this one - http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php ?
Yeah, think so, dunno, don't use it. :D
I wanna replicate the Todd Muller one, in Java ME, just so I have something quick and easy to hand

Offline Jackie

• God Like
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 06:36:14 pm »
Well clicking the link and having a quick look should tell you if it's the same or not.  :D

Just thought I'd mention it to save you the bother when something already exists is all.  :)  It's not a desktop app though, no, but clicking a link is just as easy as clicking a shortcut on your desktop.  Or maybe you just like to play around with Java, in which case fair enough.  :)

Offline iStormUK

• Voodoo Magic!!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 06:47:31 pm »
Well clicking the link and having a quick look should tell you if it's the same or not.  :D

Just thought I'd mention it to save you the bother when something already exists is all.  :)  It's not a desktop app though, no, but clicking a link is just as easy as clicking a shortcut on your desktop.  Or maybe you just like to play around with Java, in which case fair enough.  :)
Yeah, same one, but in actuality, I was rather hoping to get the calcs, so I can add an app to my phone and to others, but having played with the idea for a few hours now, I can't actually code one, oddly different to Java SCRIPT.. :(