moocow

Author Topic: New vision ego 2 clearomizer problem  (Read 1746 times)

Offline alfienoakes

• Rookie
New vision ego 2 clearomizer problem
« on: July 13, 2012, 09:41:53 pm »
Hi

Not sure if anyone having the same problem and perhaps can offer a solution.

Been using the vision egos clearomizer for a few months and been very impressed so decided to try the version 2 replaceable ones. I'm definitely not over-filling them but they often seem to get juice in the tube and gurgle quite a bit. The seal between the drip tip and the clear plastic bit above the coil doesn't seem to be up to the job.

Is there anything I can try or this what they are like? Seems a big step back to me, and I've spent quite a bit of money on spare heads assuming they would be fine. Appreciate any help? thanks

Pinkcandy

Re: New vision ego 2 clearomizer problem
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 09:47:35 pm »
mine r fine but try to not put the liquid in the middle pipe bit? maybe ur accidently splasing it to fast into to cartomiser? not sure. Dnt throw it away tho. Dont press ur inhaler button but blow down the centre of it to take any blockages out. Or empty the eliq out then dry burn it as in press the button with ego clearmiser still on the battery ok then press and hold button for 5 seconds and keep keep repeating this till after a while u will jnotice smoke comin out of the top? with out the sucker pice on it (keep that off whilst) doing this. Keep  burning the clearomiser out then u will notice the smoke will stop! thats when the blockage should be gone. Or type in you tube the words "dry burning a clearomiser"

Offline alfienoakes

• Rookie
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 10:00:04 pm »
thanks pinkcandy, I'm very careful filling, I'm think its a drip tip alignment problem, it just doesn't look right. I know about blowing it out and dry burning. If I blow it out its fine for a while but then it seems to leak in again, will try dry burning. Didn't have any problems with the V1's. :(

Pinkcandy

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 10:04:21 pm »
Aww hi i still dont understand them drip tips and what thyre for sorry lol. Wish i culd help more other than that if mine go funny i get refund or replacement. Vapouriz site r fantastic and  thyre getting staks of items in, iv just bought a  dynamo model slimlines led blue tipped steel e cig very very posh too!The battery lasts approx 280 charges! 44 the set with wall plug, 2 batts, 2 atomisers, 5 carts and free  ejuice! The guys there r extreem;ly  polite and a real help and they got fbook page too. Theyr very very fast at refunds and u dont hav to fill out forms etc and even do over the fone orders

Offline Indigo340

• O M G
  • ƃuoɹʍ oƃ ʎlqıssod plnoɔ ʇɐɥʍ
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 12:31:07 am »
Clearomisers always have a build up of condensation in the mouth piece, just use tissue to mop it up regularly, it will find it's way into the tube and flood the coil so blow it out onto tissue.

Offline alfienoakes

• Rookie
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 08:02:46 am »
strange, i never had to with hte version 1's

Offline Indigo340

• O M G
  • ƃuoɹʍ oƃ ʎlqıssod plnoɔ ʇɐɥʍ
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 10:38:38 am »
It's one of the few problems with clearos. It doesn't happen with carto's either, at least you don't notice it because it will soak into the wadding.

If you just loosen the mouthpiece it will run back into the juice.

Offline alfienoakes

• Rookie
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 10:44:45 am »
I've solved the problem - I swopped the 1.8ohm heads out for a 2.4ohms which came today and now they are perfect. :) :) :)

Now I've got 7 x unwanted 1.8s - I wonder if LF will swap them for me?

Offline TopCookie

• O M G
  • Absolute fcuker...!!!
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 04:54:55 pm »
Can always put 'em up for sale/trade on the classified section of the forum dude: 

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=14.0

Offline terminal 7

• Rookie
  • twitter.com/terminal7
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2012, 10:18:41 am »
Hello.

im noob1 here so forgive if in wrong thread :)

i have just got myself an EGO CLEARMIZER system, think its a CE5 mk1 because the wicks are not visible from the clear filling tube thing!

my question is this -    how do i clean this type of tank and how on earth does it work since i cant see any wick ??

thanks folks

:)